Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random shit no one expects ...

It's 4am I got bored so I read a lot of my stuff from the last 2 months and found this that I never posted on facebook.

1. I get bored about 75% of the day.
2. I like to keep the unknown white people inside the picture frames.
3. I hate jim jones.
4. I hate stupid people.
5. I am the youngest of 6.
6. I secretly like to dress up.
7. Law and Order is my favorite tv show.
8. Cartoons entertain me more than people.
9. I am extremely sensitive.
10. I think invisible kool aid was one of the best food inventions ever.
11. Consume about 3 pounds of ice a day.
12. Will watch anything that is on T.V.
13. Haven't really done any school work in the last 4 yrs.
14. Have 63 pairs of sneakers.
15. Have a hidden pen collection.
16. Take posters of purchase events for my room.
17. Could have majored in VA if I tried.
18. Love the smell of rubbing alcohol.
19. Have a soft spot for guys that wear ties.
20. Write in my blog about everyday.
21. Hallways are my favorite hangouts.
22. Playing pool makes my day.
23. Mashed Potatoes are a must with a dinner.
24. Like saying spic.
25. Sleep with the TV on.
26. Sex is needed about once a month.
27. Wants a real relationship soon.
28. Hates going home.
29. Have 3 tattoos.
30. Had size 0 tapers in the last 6 months.

1 comment:

CLG said...

pen collection 0_o

i wanna see!