Friday, March 13, 2009

Once again..Fri. 13

So I originally planned on going home today but I heard of something better than home last night(movies to see watchmen) so I stayed. This friday the 13th was mixed with good and bad luck. So I woke up to go to mail something and forgot my phone. I walk to the library to print a shipping label my bank account was at -$235.35 how no idea then go ship package smh mail got sent out early get sent somewhere else. Go to mail room check box have a check for $250.00. go ship package other place and it gets stuck in mail box. walk back to my apartment(which is dirty as fuck thanks to 2 housemates smh)look at my phone and had an email saying i won exclusive coraline dunks. then all tmobile networks were down in my area. i go to the bank to findout y that shit was going crazy and to deposit the check they were all over draft fees i go to the mall and find nothing i was tight then i missed the bus once and then it never showed get back to my apartment and didn't do anything didnt go the movies just spent my night alone in my room drinking watching movies will probably continue until I fall asleep

No comments: