Sunday, March 01, 2009

Long Lines and Sneaker Cons

Last night we didn't even make it into the club my friend was really drunk and very tired so we basically rode the train down to 42nd street waited in line for about an hour then we took the train back to my house with a couple of stops along the way. The experience was fun I guess.

we then went back to 42nd for a new sneaker event that I will use for my senior thesis it was called "Sneaker Con". So yea that had a very long line which for a first time event was crazy but I did some networking and hopefully do a lot of interviews if I ever get my papers to work in word smh at my sponser.

The whole papers not working thing is starting to get me nervous because what if I missed a very important step in my process I'm going to be very upset.

No comments: