Monday, March 23, 2009

Its over

The fun is over... Not yet the summer is around the corner but before summer comes REAL LIFE starts. Its crazy my next month and a half are going to be crazy for the next 2 weeks my paper has to be finish so my scared to move forward must end now I'm ready to graduate its just the life after it.

Once I'm done here I have to move back home with my parents who are old and are extremely picky with me. For the next 2 weeks I am going to try to convince or aleast give the idea to my brother that he should move to PA at the start of the summer instead of the end of the summer and that he should let me, his son and my friend rent out his apartment. I think it would work atleast for a while me and my friend (maybe. hopefully I've lived with her for 2yrs now but maybe she needs a break from me. who knows) both rent rooms and pay him rent and his son who is a problem has atleast one person looking after him. I think it might work... I hope so

No comments: