Saturday, March 21, 2009

A baby's party?

It was my cousin's son's first bday and I expected some kind of fight due to an exchange of words that had occurred the week before and yesterday too.

The guy I was stuck on for a longtime was there and we got pretty close and we even kissed but it had no feeling behind it every touch, every word, every look meant nothing to me closure finally but not just from him. This other guy too. I realized today that I no longer need them these two guys were my crutches one for about 2yrs and the other I've hung out with him about couple times within the last year. I needed them but they didn't need me they have a bunch of chicks around them all the time I was just another in the pile but thats like TI and Justin said "Dead and Gone" now back to the party and the drunkness.

No comments: