Thursday, March 26, 2009

Old feelings die hard...

I have been "depressed" as they say for a long time now. Things that make me happy are very limited now. If you've read my blog and have never noticed this about me then your slow sorry. I went through some sites and they actually said I was suicidal. Though I wouldn't kill myself because I dislike pain and thought of my mom and a couple of friends (that I hope would care) I wouldn't want them to have to go through that so I wouldn't do it.(If your someone I consider a friend then be happy your one of the few keeping me here lol jk.) Anyways these are the 4 points in which iIgot nerves about if I have told you any of these before personally cara a cara (face to face)then were close or I think more of you than others. ‘life will never get any different or better’ ‘its all just hopeless/pointless’ ‘I can’t go on any more’ and my fave ‘the world is better off without me’. *Shrugs* it happens.

No comments: