Tuesday, March 24, 2009

9:30 am

No sleep long 2 days ahead maybe not such a good idea... just sitting here in my room alone which was once dark my head filled with thoughts of how much I am fucking up. The worst part is I'm the only one that can change that but too scared to. So to preoccupy myself I decided to write in here. I updated the blog, watched a lot of law and order (still watching now), and wrote my photography final proposal. I also reread my aim and text convos it was ridiculously an act of randomness.

Well last night I was making a few comments that I didn't expect anything from I jokingly was just talking and acting like my usual 5yr old self. But other than that I had an awesome day just a little bored but no one is here to entertain me so I just moved on and left the person alone I hope the person doesn't think I'm tight cuz I actually did my normal thing that I do when I am mad but I just learned to give space after... i feel it doesn't matter though I hope not.

No comments: