Sunday, August 09, 2009

If you can, why not?

My answer to almost any favor is yes. If I can do it or I can actually
try to do something about it I'm gonna most likely do it. I hear a lot
of mixed emotions about this but I have come to a conclusion. Saying NO.

As simple of a concept as it seems it's a difficult task for me.
Perfect example, friends at time are mean and don't know how to ask
for things but I think back to all these times that they were there
for me how they didnt turn their back when they could have and that
stops me from saying no.

Some people say I go past being a good friend which makes it so easy
for people to use me and my answer is to you it's using to me is me
returning the favor to a point. All the friends I have right now are
not using me never have. Before it was for money, the other was time,
the other was freedom (don't ask) I am happy to say that now it's not
like. I'm always there or try to be I see why people say it's bad and
I need to stop but everytime I say no i feel like it's a stab and
that's what I'm going to stop I have tried it a couple times but still
feel bad about it even this weekend I should have said no and said yes
and today i'm still paying for it.

I'm starting to live by the motto live and learn but idk about how
long that will last...

Jess Star

No comments: