Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ART conquers all...

Yesterday I wrote about art since i feel lost in the world I'm turning back into my 14yr old self. Over the years i have had many art ideas that i no longer do. I have doing it all from sketching to t-shirts to graf its crazy.

skills I've developed:
Music- Trombone, french horn, baritone (I'm no good now but i still can play)
Paper art- paper mache (who didn't do that kindergarten people), Sketching, fortune tellers(that's a talent lol)
Computer- HTML coding, Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Paint, illustrator, image ready, flash (i know why do i have this crappy blog then right lol its called no time)
Cans- after breaking some sneakers (don't want to talk about it)I retired
Camera- Photography is new to me
Clothing- Did a couple did a fashion show and quit fucking minorities.
Toys- This I'm gonna do next month lol
writing- stories poems name it i suck.

I had a love for these things. I use to love siting at the computer everyday hack codes out and then do the graphics too. I loved it so much i did it for free. I remember when i started Purchase. It was an art environment people flourish there ... I closed up. I was social compared to before I didn't need all the art stuff i had picked up while i was alone. I needed to be good at something back then to feel better.

Recently I'm spending a lot of time alone. So, I'm gonna give those around me a break from my never ending text and I'm gonna make art my new bff. I already started to re make this page its gonna be the kick star bright edition. Next month I'm gonna try to make my own toys like the munny type toys idk lets see how it goes. I'll keep ya up to date.

signing off from bored@work this is STAR till next time lol

No comments: