Friday, August 07, 2009

I AM...

SORRY nah jk I say sorry about 50 times a day what i was really gonna say was that

I AM A TEE SHIRT PERSON.

I must admit i dont care if they tee is for kids, womens, mens, oldies if i like it and it FITs me and i can afford it i'm gonna cop. So i'm sitting at work since 11am crusing the cyber highway when i came upon this blog digslifeofthejetsetter (yes this is Rev RUN's kid i know tv ruins the world hear me out) this kid is pretty honest on his opinion on fashion unlike the average lil hypebeast walking around. he has money (well his dad does) and he goes shopping but he got a style dont play him for his age. So this AM I went through all his post i didnt read all of them but i read a god amount and it was enjoyable not gonna lie.

i decide to check out karmaloop urbanoutfitters and acouple other sites and its all this repeated art and color ways on tees every brand has atleast one look in common and i know its like if you find something that sells go for it but will it kill anyone to drop their own look instead of having each brand look the same.

No comments: