Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How do you...

Apologize to someone who hates apologies? I fucked up during my bday I fucked two of the important things to me. I felt horrible afterwards I still do. I apologized then but everything got weird like if I should have known that they were no longer my friend. Certain days I accepted it and then thought about it and thought like no I'm not gonna let it go. I care way to much for this person and I would do anything for them. And if learning to stay away and how to say no is what I have to do then I'm down.

On Saturday I baked a cake to apologize in person and to really let them know how sorry I was but that plan failed and I still have the cake in my house.

Yesterday was the first time seeing the person again I was worried it would be awkward and they wouldn't want to speak to me. I was ready to be ignored but I'm happy I wasn't. Things aren't the same as before and it's understandable it's not suppose to be. I don't want it to be the same old me that caused this situation to happen I'm trying to be a better person and it's working. Last night I wanted to hug this person and tell them how sorry I was for everything and that I hope that one day we can get past this. But I stopped myself for 3 reasons; I didn't want to bring it up again, I know this person hates apologies and I know this person hates hugs. So how can I apologize in person without causing the situation to escalate?

Jess Star

No comments: