Sunday, September 06, 2009

L-O, L-O,L-O, LOVE

This word " LOVE" if and when we see it might seem small but we interpret it huge as hell, because in fact love is something that we cannot define something that not all of us get to feel, but that all we all have looked for. Why do we all want love, what makes it so important? Im sure the most cruelest of men atleast once in his life has fallen in love. To love is something beautiful that fills us with joy when we have it but drowns us in sadness when it's gone. And thats brought to my attention the question thats been eating at me for a couple weeks " is it that all who loves is destined to suffer? " , I've sat and thought about it and came up with the answer yes but I have yet to explain it. Someone once told me "To love is only the beginning of the word heartbreak" and in reality the more i see the word love in action the more and more i believe it. At first i didnt understand it but after some years I've come to the realization that it's true. If love is something so precious and becomes so difficult to obtain, perhaps never in my life will I manage to know it. I'm scared of ending up alone in a world in which not having love makes you misrable and reminded of it everyday but what I'm risking here is a lot. My weak heart with it's dreams and expectations are on the line.

 if someone that reads this knows how this works please let me know the answer but until then I am on strike against love!

No comments: