Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting Connected

OK idk if you guys have noticed I have 2 other blogs besides this current one. A couple months back I created a photo blog which was a failure well not really I created it for a class so now I will bring that blog back. But new and improved with a business type look I decided I need something that's going to expand the enjoyment of my life's shitty moments. So I will be trying to do at least 1 photo shoot or take at least one picture a week because creatively my mind has closed off. To maintain some enjoyment of nonsense due to work rules I will start using my twitter again, on my phone and will now have a new Flickr account due to my hate of the photobucket albums. I also am thinking about creating these cool business cards I don't know what the design will be. I found some cool business cards that seem to have an extremely creative look to them I will not be copying their design but I will be creating my own and that will be the start of my … idk what it is lol I want to get to the point that most people want to get paid for my work. This is my blue print to new connections and joys.

No comments: