Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The psycho explodes

My cousin is one of the weirdest people I know and I went to purchase so that says alot so at 8am I get this message

Her: Ummmm no I don't want to see you b4 I leave and don't hit me up.Thanks.

This was one of the closest people to me a month ago I've been stressed for the fact that she wasn't speaking to me not only was she my friend she's my cousin and this hurts because we've been friends since we were 10 yrs old why now all of a sudden she don't wanna talk to me. But I knew it was coming when she needed me I was there and I knew once she didn't need me in anyway or that it didn't benefit her in away she wouldn't talk to me anymore I just had hoped that wasn't the case.

So now I'm gonna hit her up until she tells me why. I'm gonna keep doing that until she tells me. If she dont want me to talk to her I won't but she gotta atleast give me a reason. And "I just dont want to" doesn't count. If its for the reason I think it is then I'm going to be really upset.

*UPDATE*
I just gave up fuck it right theres no point though we fams we dont have to be friends come to think of it for the last yr or two it wasnt really much of a friendship which is why now that i thought about it makes no sense to continue especially if she's gonna be acting crazy i blame her own stupidity for everything but theres nothing left but to say i hopes you the best chuck the duece and keep it moving...

No comments: