Wednesday, September 02, 2009

If you get told you had one more year to live, what would you do in that year?

I was reading some shit on some page there and they were told they had a yr to live so they killed themselves the next day I personally wouldn't tell anyone just for the fact that the next thing I'm gonna be told is that I'm lying or being over dramatic. I also wouldn't allow myself to be in the hospital for my own death. I would want to do it at home, somewhere that though my not be the best place to me I had some great memories in. I wouldn't tell my family except the besties I'll give them a early heads up like by like 2 months I wouldn't want their pity. I would also work for some time while I still could to help pay my funeral. I already got a note to leave so it's not to much to write lol.

In reality the point of these questions is that you think about shit to do for that yr like a bucketlist and at the end of answering it asking yourself why not do it while I still can. To me the point of this is to see how less of a value a human life is worth in reality it's not much at all people die everyday you should live your social life like there's no tomorrow but live economically like without today there won't be a tommorw to survive. Social living with no tomorrows makes you honest and shows u who u really are.

Jess Star

No comments: