Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last Night

Last night I couldn't sleep like I really couldn't knock out I even asked my roommate to rub my head so I could fall asleep but that didn't work not cuz it was bad or anything it just didn't happen I don't know if it was cuz awkward that I asked or because when she went to move her car I was knocked. The only reason that happened was because I drank one more than prescribed medication and started focusing on my breathing in like 4 mins I was knocked in to a world that I wish I never imagine again. I remember not being able to wake up at all and being trapped in a small hexogon while I was on mute and on every side I had to sit and watch the few people I love get murdered . I tried to wake up and I couldn't. My alarm went off at 6:45 am I woke up gasping for air and in a cold sweat. It was that horrible. 

No comments: