Sunday, September 20, 2009

3rd worst day of the year

Ok the first one was my bday the second was that saturday after my bday and the thrid one was a combo of last night and this morning and early afternoon.

I've been getting a lot of shit from my parents for about the last month or more about the same issues over and over. I'm tired of eveything already so I'm suppose to be moving out soon everyone is against it but my answer is so because I'm not pregnant or married I'm not allowed to move out? All my siblings have lived at home till then and now I have no right to this choice. I don't even know how I held up cuz I was actually on my own. That's not even the worst part.

My head is spinning like so many things run through my head the main ones are 1. Do I think I can catch up at work?2 am I being lied to and being made to looking like dumb for not noticing 3. Is a certian crazy person ever speak to me and if so will it be because of someone else or genuine. I wanna say genuine but it's bad to lie to oneself I hope they prove me wrong.

I need a hug like a real hug I only take hugs from 4 people. So I don't even know.

No comments: