Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why?!?!?!

People now a days don't know what they want and some know what they want and are to scared to chase it. I for one am someone who knows what they want but has no motivation.

Why do people mess up a chance of happiness real life examples
a. The guy I use to talk to was engaged even planing on starting a family but he has cheated on his chick repeatedly multiple times with multiple people. It's crazy I asked him why does he cheat on his girl his answer was simple why not? I love her but all these other girls I run through make me want to be with her more. I haven't met anyone like her or anyone that would make me question my love for her. The whole time I was thinking wow smh.
b. I have a close friend who developed feelings for someone she didnt expect to fall for. She is the type of person who is sensitive and in reality isn't all there, but none the less she's a cool person that like a lot of people don't know how to act in a relationship. She was beating around the bush with this person for along time and she at first attempted but because she thought she was getting feelings to soon and getting confused ran off. Recently she got another chance and wanted the person to be her girlfriend but didn't really go out and ask for the title. Anyway once again fear got the best of her and she pushed the person away. Why if she liked this person so much and wanted to develop more with this person why would she push them away? Thats just fucking STUPID!!!

I think the reasons why these situations upset me is because these people know who they like or love and want to continue some type of relationship with but do so much to prevent it from happening. Why if they are happy must they cheat or push someone away?

I think the reason why it bothers me is because its something I long for myself. Someone I can build some type of connection with and they are just throwing it away.

No comments: