Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back on campus

I finally came back to school @ 10am after getting kicked out. lol. I see it as a joke.

Well at least I got out of my house right now I have 5 months to find
1. a job
2. a place to live
3. stability

This trip is good though I came back with some nice things lol
This trip from home I came back with a gift for friend lol it was my cousin shes a very fun person I love hanging out with her. Throughout our friendship has been up and down for years we have been bonding lately.

Like she doesn't really know what she wants and stuff but i think she is really starting to like my friend on some sprung idk how to act around this person level. It's werid cuz she dosen't take people seriously but she really likes her. I'm happy for her but at the same time I'm not cuz of the tempers involved.
Like its cool they like each other but there is usually someone hurt or upset at the end. Hopefully this is one of the ones that the 2 parties are happy at the end....

No comments: