Sunday, January 04, 2009

Nothing New...but bullshit

There is nothing new about my life right now but there is mad shit going on...

ADDED:
1. I am super broke and I have to come up wit 300 bucks a month for eternity smh...
2. I got a threat to get cut off by someone who is a fucking loser! How you cutting me off when I lend you money get you out of trouble and try to convince your father to help you. Then again your cutting me off ha i laugh at your stupidity go ahead...
3. Something went missing @ a close friends house and the person from comment 2 is believed to be invovled but this person has no money which if he had taken it he would have shown atleast 20 bucks. Anyway now one of the people that live there made me feel uncomfortable so now I'm not going back to her house and I feel bad about it.

No comments: