Saturday, January 31, 2009

Everyday that Passes By...

I feel more and more like I bother and annoy people so from here on out I'm going to basically become invisible and just fall deep into my art. Everyone around is getting their life together and I'm just scheming on how to get by tomorrow. I'm going to get a job and just make believe everything is fine. I'm going to keep going to my sessions and do everything I need to do to graduate so I can leave everyone the fuck alone.

I'm tired of reaching out to people to just get their door slammed in my face.

I came all the way to the hood and everyone has their own plans without even telling me knowing that I was coming to see them but you know what!

FUCK EVERYONE!!! I'm done with all of it!

Whoever wants to be my friend can be my friend whoever doesn't FUCK OFF!!!

No comments: