Friday, January 09, 2009

Feelings At The Moment

I feel like my timing for everything sucks.
I get offended easily and I am sensitive.
I care to much about the small things.
And I am so sensitive I can't hide it I don't even try.
I feel like all my friendships get messed up because of me and the person I am. It bothers me so much that at times I think they are better off. I feel like the most important ones are driftting away slowly because of who I am and my inability to change. It sucks cuz for the first time I feel like I actually love friends and everything is changing. I think I am holding them back in some way idk its weird I am changing I have heard I am becoming unhappy cold and mean ... all this from the number one person other than myself who has made me the fucked up person I am today.

I want to be this new person but how can I if I still am the old me?

No comments: