Sunday, January 18, 2009

So...

So today I was bored there was people around but I was bored. I wasn't my usual bored but more like bored with the entertainment I had. There is only so much tv and the same movies someone can watch before they start getting tired. It was like I was alone, with a question about the bestie, and two people being lovey dovey. The first day was good the second was blah.
so she hadn't even left and said "I'll be back" lol I don't think she was lying.

so back in July I told an asshole not to speak to me anymore because they would lead me on and then drop me but in July that line was crossed he asked me out and then in the am told he didn't mean too. It wasn't like "omg I already"... it was more like "omg what if I had?" well today I signned on and I had a friend request that said "If you don't accept this it means you still don't like me but it's cool Happy New Year" so since it's a new year idrc about him I accepted but I also think I did something wrong because I responded to this with "I accepted ur friend request... but it was never that I didn't like you it was that I liked you too much. I liked you in a way you weren't interested in. I liked you more than a friend and I felt like you use to lead me on to then just dead me and there was only so much I could take. I'm not that chick that falls for every nice thing she hears anymore so you have nothing to worry about." I feel like this was a bad choice...

No comments: