Friday, May 29, 2009

Kamakazie Crazy

The bestie is still in town until Monday or Sunday so we headed towards Harlem to Cruise the streets ... jk nah we went to our friend's crib to meet up with a group to go to Soho together. While we were there we watched Denver get smacked by the Lakers (upset smh, I hate Kobe). Anyways so the plan was to all ride the train together and pre-game on the way there wrong! People decided to drive to Harlem so there were 2 cars. Now there were 5 girls who came together in one car and then the rest of us were gonna squeeze into a Honda Accord o_o . I made the comment that if we don't fit I would just go home and call it a night. So that everyone could go and make it there the bestie and our friend Kaz decided to take the train. I volunteered to take the train being that I was the one that had the issue and was probably just gonna leave. I hate making how I feel about something an issue for others idk how to explain it. any ways we rode the train and got there before the 2 cars.
We get to the club and waited for everyone to show up while waiting we find out there were only four 21 yr old in the group of 12. So we chilled by the door for awhile and got distracted. Due to the fact that we were surrounded by bars and the 19- girls didn't know how to act, so the 3 musketeers (kaz, the bestie, and me) crashed a private party next door. It was the brightest idea we had all night. We walked straight to the bar and went Kamakzie Crazy and had the best bartender ever, well right after Brad, (EAST, Asian guy at Santuary T) and topped that last call at 1:15 with a birthday cake shot... By now our friend JP ended up taking "the children" as he said to a club in mid-town, upset SMH I would have given them directions and said by.
The hunt for the new outting was on and we kinda lost Kaz on the mission (he left with his boys) so we met up with Nick & Steven who were a couple blocks over. They were smashed, we were almost smashed, so we were on the move. We hit my new fave spot, thanks to the SPers, 123 burger shots and beers. There the bestie and I downed another 4 Kamakazie each and I did one shot as a BudKazie bomb (trademarked!!!) as I like to call it. And then I was down for the count I don't remember the train ride past 96th street.

No comments: