Monday, May 25, 2009

The I'm sorrys

When I say I will keep comments to myself its harder than it seems there arre certain things that I can not stop myself from doing. One of these things is apologizing. I Apologize so much because it just slips out sometimes because its my constant feeling I apologize to everyone and though it upsets people I can help it. I have the same arguement about this and its getting me upset because it's like say whatever you gotta say and understand that apologizing is one of my flaws I dont purposely say it I'm mid way through the word and realize what I am doing. So at this point we are both tired of hearing the same shit. Your tired of sorry and im tired of stopping myself mid way through the word in which you already for see coming. I'm keeping a sorry count.

No comments: