Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ahhhh...

I just hit a downward spiral.
I don't know how to explain it.
I went to talk to a friend but they seemed occupied at the moment and I didn't want to cockblock. Especially with whatever i'm going through and the comments I always get about smothering.

On another note the person that has had me very occupied(blame him for the missing blogs)just like dropped me off the face of the earth really quick it went from every ten seconds to an entire day of no comments, but fuck that nigga he got a girl already.

My nephew is visiting but I feel bad for him but then again I don't.
I just want him to leave right now but its 3:18 AM and he's not even in my room. He took over the besties room. He loves her too. She been fams...

Graduation is 3 days away shrugs not as happy as i thought....

No comments: