Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dumb Bitches

I don't remember if I had made a post about this topic... Dumb Bitches. The premise behind it is basically females that stay with there significant other after they have been wronged by them so many times, expect their old habits to go away and take all the other persons crap for no damn reason at all.

So right now I have one of those friends she is with this dude that she knows she shouldn't be with but is "unable" to let him go. Like seriously dude...she's the first person to say o when you with a nigga like that you should just leave him he's no good for you and he's a bum and worthless..... But now she's in that position she's supporting her son herself and her boyfriend. SMH why?!?!!! Its so fucking dumb! I told her all of this and she just feed me excuses the dude lives off of her and then he has the nerve to get mad and be upset smh that shit is played out she's his new ex girlfriend

No comments: