Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just One of Those Days

So today was one of those days that I dwell on all my problems and pity myself. All day long all I have done is sit and think of these problems that I have created for myself and I am either to scared or unmotivated to do something about... I can't blame anyone but myself for these things I know.

I'm not gonna lie I thought some crazy things today and thought of who would be affected and only came up with five. The worst thing about it was that nothing happened to make me feel that way. The last couple days mentally have taken a toll on me I must admit but once again these are "personal issues":
1. I need new friends/time fillers
My hobbies need to all change except photography, but why new friends you ask...
My bestie lives outta state (not talking jersey here lol) but though she will be around a lot this summer well it seems like it, I'm pretty sure she will enjoy the distance between us. The other bestie I haven't seen since the day after graduation and I miss her but she likes doing her own thing plus she got other stuff to deal with. They both do actually. The old bestie is in her own lil universe. And the cuzo has recently been struck by cupid lol and I'm sure sometime next week she will begin to occupy herself to prevent from showing how its effecting her. And thats about it. They are the only people I chill enough with that would even matter at this point.
2. Getting a J-O-B!
I called a couple places, filled applications, went to some places, but of course they dont even call me back. What pisses me off is that people think I don't put effort into this. MEMO: it's not as easy as it is for you for everyone else.
3. Money
I'm tired of asking for it, depending on those around me. I'm gonna just chill in my house though that will kill me because I am broke. I already owe like 100 bucks.
4. Selling these damn Coraline Dunks
I don't even want them but I don't want to get less than 300 for such a rare pair of sneakers.
5. Parents
Don't you just hate them sometimes??? It's like nothing you do is ever good enough...Everything is a damn problem and they dont realize shit changes...

No comments: