Sunday, September 14, 2008

UGHHHH!!!!

Listening to: If It Makes You Happy- Sheryl Crow
Opinion: I love this song no one can just listen and not sing along...

I don't know everyone is kinda happy I guess except for me for no reason. I partied twice this weekend drank and everything but yet again still bummed. Since Friday, I have felt sad and all alone I know story of my life. My friends all party and we are all together but I'm always the one with a face, I can't explain it.

I'm always the one that's only seen as a friend never anything else. I party with them just to go. In reality I go to these parties and just act like a tag along, the supervisor or I'm just hugging the wall. I dance from time to time but that's with guys that are just doing me the favor or like my friends. I try to tell my friends at time but I don't even want to mention it anymore, because its just my own personal problem.

I spent most of the party last night looking for them. I was just sitting alone letting my thoughts consume me. I go looking for them with no luck on my way back to my crib I receive a call from this kid who likes my friend he knew I was looking for them he tells me they are back at the party in fact they never left. Once I walk back in they are partying like "O Hey!!!" I tell them I have been looking for them and all I get is an "O" I love how searching for two drunk girls at a party full of off campus I get an "O"

Thanks for reaffirming my theories on if I were invisible or dead probably a week would go by before anyone noticed I was gone....

I desperately hope I'm wrong....

No comments: