Saturday, September 27, 2008

Now They All Show Up! SMH!

My love life sucks so I'm gonna sum up all the situations that have all came up from Friday to Saturday between 4:30 pm to 6:00 am each is labeled.
Buffalo: We have a lot in common he's cute and has a future ahead of him (career wise not a job there is a difference.) Unsure if he wants the real thing or another fling I'm up for either.
The Kid: He is just that fun to flirt with and entertaining I'm not attracted to him in anyway but I can control him, he's chasing me.
The Ex: He pops up into the picture leaves a fingerprint and leaves. I don't think I will ever like him like I did before.
The Fling: Awww he started off good then changed up on me. He is OK looking his personality was aggressive and he wasn't scared to be honest and I was very honest with him the most I have ever been. We argue but the make-up is the best, the regular is the best so its good all around.

They all popped into the picture this weekend I just didn't even make any moves because right now I'm alone but I'm not in need these guys all try to use me in some way except for the kid he's one who doesn't careless.

As of right now only 2 are in the game. Buffalo I want long term with. The fling I wanna ride out till it lasts. The others are just floating opportunities.

No comments: