Monday, September 15, 2008

Handicapped Ernie

Listening To: Gym Class Heroes-Live Forever (Fly with me)
Opinion: I love this song it is on my top 3 songs out right now...
Teddies don’t hug back, but sometimes they’re all you’ve got.
Teddies were born for Love, unconditional Love. When everything else fails, the Teddy is there.
Teddies don’t hug back, but sometimes they’re all you’ve got.


Ernie
, from sesame street is now a retired vet from The Poor Choice War. He is recovering. It was from a herbal complication that occurred in a tug of war battle. It was my fault I caused a situation because I thought it was funny. I didn't intend for it to rip but it was old. I deserved for it to happen for being a dick but I didn't expect that rage.

It hurt a little I didn't know how to feel I still don't I don't expect an apology or a replacement cuz it was my fault and I wouldn't want one. It was like the only thing I had ever won on my own, it was the last good time from dead friendships and it was the only thing that kept me company when everything goes wrong, it was the only dependable thing that was there unconditional.

I know no one else liked it so I was willing to dump it. I was currently just keep it until I could replace it with something that others could appreciate as well but now it only reminds me of an unsure time and the bad friendships I don't even want to look at it anymore.

No comments: