Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Tattoo...

I have just realized how weak I am. I just got a new tattoo well its half of a tattoo today and it seems to me that I can not with stand pain from needles and I hate them so that might be a part of it but I doubt it. I went with my bestfriend to get a tattoo she was getting 2 stars I drew a couple years ago that I have never been able to redo. I don't know if its cuz she has so many tattoos or because I'm weak with needles, but she was just sitting there like if it was nothing. Me smh, I wish I was bitting myself to redirect the pain.

I went to get the words "REGRET NOTHING" on each of my ankles. So far I have "NOTHING" on my left ankle covering a small scar. I love the ideas I have had. This is only half of the tattoo so I have to go back. I think the sound of the needle bothers me too. So I dont know how long I'm considering to continue with tattoos as of now its 3 but I gotta go get the other half done sometime this week but I have about 2 tattoos left. I think I choose words because they are small but find the right placement is the worst thing ever idk where else I have one wrist left lol. I think justice on my other wrist but I doubt it lol.

No comments: