Friday, September 12, 2008

Back.... Room Remodeled

Ok I'm back for real people. Right now i have about 5 day weekends and though it sounds good its not. I'm a broke ass college student that has internet access all day long and nothing to do. So I have decide to follow this whole blogging thing for a very long time I'm guessing. So now the cyber world has to deal with me! Everyday I will add the song I'm listening to as I write some old some new just keep a look out.

Listening to: The Foo Fighters - Tired of you
Opinion: Dope song it was featured in I Think I Hate My Wife starring Chris Rock and Keri Washington. The movie was ok had like 2 or 3 funnys but other than that it was ok.

So people I have just remodeled my single so that 2 people can live here and have a large space let me just say this worked out great. I would post a picture but I lost the card reader for my memory card but I can plug my phone in but thats mad work.

No comments: