Saturday, June 06, 2009

slacking

Two summers ago after a near arrest and broken ogs (rip nike air flys)I have not touched a spray can but I will be doing it this weekend either tonight or on sunday night.

I have decided that I am going to fall into my photography hard body while I still can. I dont have a job and I have a 4 gb memory card. I miss being artistic. It took a set of buns and I, a long time to actually inspire me to write a quick poem off the top. I quit writing once I got to college and I haven't written anything untill like 4am yesterday. He said it was pretty good, I was like whatever. Anyways I decided that I might as well be creative so tonight photoshop will hate me. I haven't plugged in my laptop in the last 2 weeks.

You know how people say your your own worst critic?
It's true mine stares back at me in the mirror everyday. I have I dentified my hater!lol

No comments: