Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chippies FTW!!!

Had chipotle today thanks for the bestie scooping me up from the tech cav lol. It was a day packed with activities instead of my usually unlocking levels in Ass.Creed or beasting on NBA 2k9. Went up to Purchase checked in with my advisor (she guides my life lol. Helpped move the 2 ton TV out of storage and to stop and shop. i love cupcakes they are the best. After building a nice rackit was time to head back to throggs. But of course the day could not end without something happening we took a wrong turn ended up mad deepso we had to turn around. And go the other way. When I get back my sister is having a fit talking about how we lied to her about where we were and how here kid didnt eat and was cold. I explained everything about the dive and how her kid never said she ws cold or that she was hungry i asked a lot of times if she wanted food and she said no so that is not my fault. And then her husband has complains about how the computer and x box was stil on when he got here. i told him i wont touch his stuff and ho his kidleft the shit on but its whatever right onow i just wanna be at home locked in my room looking at the walls. i tried apologizing and satsfying some ones picture rquest and didnt get any answers so i dot even want to talk to anyone else i will probably spend the rest of the week like yesterday all alone with the companionship of a 9yr for half the day and no contact with anyone my age or near it. I cant wait to get a job.

No comments: