Thursday, June 25, 2009

I've been...

...Thinking what the fuck am I doing with everything.
...Socially less upset and more accepted around the people around me more than ever before.
...Romantically I've realized I might actually be in the L word with someone who won't want me and I would be looked down on for (who cares though)
...Emotionally I can honestly say I'm happy. This is a rarity. I'm not even on my meds :)
Though I'm still jobless, credit collecters call me about 4 times a day, I do nothing everyday and I'm sure I've gainned some weight ... I'm happy I hangout with less people even let an old one back in and I feel so much better though. Life's been good. I haven't cried since the 8th or 9th
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

C.A.K.E said...

the only thing that matters is that you're in a emotionally happy. nothing else really matters.imagine how happy you will be when everything really starts clicking for you