Monday, June 01, 2009

The Ending of a Chapter

I hate goodbyes. Last night the bestie hopped into her car and left. I'm kinda sad I must say, though it isn't for long and she will be visiting all the time, knowing that she isn't going be within 45 min train rides like everyone else is scary. Long distance friendships never work for me, they always fall apart. I left to college and lost all my friends except for one. It took the last 4 yrs to get the important ones back. I know it's not a big deal though. It's just the closing of the college chapter, and she was the last page.

During graduation I was all chill and composed, didn't get sad at all didn't even think about it because it would be sad to say goodbye to all the people I spoke to at some point in the last 4 yrs. Though graduation was 2 weeks and 4 days ago the whole goodbye to college thing didn't hit me until now especially cuz I saw people from school and the bestie was in my crib for the last 2 weeks I just took it as another vacation with a whole 9 months of chilling and partying every weekend awaiting us in September. That was my escape button for when I needed to get away, but it's like my keyboard lost that key 2 weeks ago and I didn't even notice... until now I feel stuck.

No comments: