Friday, April 10, 2009

Why are you mad at me for?

I feel like I'm being punished by dealing with my cousins dumbness yesterday on my way home I was speaking to her and I told her o I'm gona change your ringtone to every girl she got mad exactly how the convo went:

Me: Them chicks left

Her: Yeap

Her: Lol

Me: Cool lol

Me: I'm gonna make that song every girl your ringtone

Her: What?

Her: Wtf

Her: Ur beasting

Me: The song every girl that's gonna be ur ringtone

Me: Its just a song

Her: Nothing happened we were up

Her: My brother was there

Her: Lol

Her: Anyways

Her: Ttyl

Her: But y that song

Me: That's not why I said it ur making a big deal out of nothing

Me: Laters

Her: Smh no y the hell that song



I was gonna answer her question but the more I thought about how she was gonna blow up again for no reason I didn't even answer her. I love her but I hate dealing with her. She's selfish, stubburn, her pride and her made up ideas and sceniaros that make no sense make her difficult to deal with.



On monday she got mad because I agreed with her in a situation that I had no business knowing. Like how do you get mad cuz I'M ON YOUR SIDE!!!!! How the fuck does that happen?!?!?! I'm done! You know how they say 3 strikes ... She just song and missed for the last time. In these last week from last friday to today she got mad at me 4 times or more just cuz there are 7 days a walk if your made at most of the week fuck just don't speak to me.

No comments: