Saturday, April 04, 2009

This is what I mean

My mom just called me. She asked me if I'm going home for easter break smh. We have a weekend off not the entire week like the last 3yrs I've been in school it hasn't changed smh. But that wasn't the crazy thing she said.



We were speaking about graduation and all that stuff. I told her the graduation date. My mom just asked me "O we don't have to go up there... right?" I'm like to what graduation she's like "yea". This is how my feeling get hurt, like your my mom shouldn't you want to be there. These last for years I've been at school bettering myself (dique...) And you have the nerve to ask me do you really have to come to my graduation. Its my fucking graduation!!!! Smh WTF!!!!!!!!!!! Like she has only been here once ever and it was to drop off my stuff she didn't even come when I admitted I wanted to die like what the fuck kind of parents did I get stuck with. My answer to her was silence for a while then I just told her "You guys don't have to come if you don't want too..." and hung up on her.

No comments: