Saturday, April 25, 2009

Scary Movies

So a while ago me and the bestie had a chat about scary movies and I told her I didn't find any movies actually scary. So it has taken me about a month to actually sit and think back to them so last night I watched the 6th sense and I watched the skeleton Key. Now the 6th sense I've seen it a few times but I watched it to understand the story not for the horror content. I watch movies for the plots and story lines because I hate to read the last book I read entirely was down these mean streets and that took me 5yrs to read no lie.
Anyways I watched it for the horror content and I must admit she was right as much as I hate admitting that there were parts that just creeped me out way to much. So I made a list of movies that I think that I can say have at some point scared me (some it isn't the entire movie) some of which caused me to lose sleep. Skeleton key (kept me up that whole ritual thing was scary)
Gods hand(was just creepy it made me scared of extremely religious people)
The orphange (them lil kid ghost shit was scary)
The ring 1 & 2 (I've seen it so many times that I don't think its scary but it kinda did make it hard to sleep the 1st time both of them)
Final destination (just the idea of death hunting you down is crazy)
These are just Old Scary shit
Pet cemetary
The puppet masters
Friday the 13th#
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: