Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekend recap

Thursday- Went home chilled in my house all day and hungout.

Friday- "Good Friday" came back from home (still didn't get my cardigan)and chilled with the besties it was Prom Night(theme party) then went to Nyack to some bars that was fun. When we got back the mess was crazy we at some food and called a night.

Saturday- At 9:20AM I was woken up I was mad but still couldn't bring myself to just say and let loose everything I felt. (I don't know whats wrong with my rage I perfer to keep it in and take it out on myself than on other people.) Got into a small arguement and didn't even get upset when I really just wanted to let all my anger out on this one person but they wouldn't have deserved it. (The person later apologized, but my answer was "I hold grudges and it's gonna take time," but in all honesty I dont give 2 fucks about this person she's crossed out my book already, she doesn't exist so I'm not mad at her she's just not there.) I went to a party on the otherside of campus called "The Butt Naked Affair pt.2" the music was great. Chilled with some homies.

Sunday- "Easter" got into it with the fucking mexicans at McDs they fucked up my early morning. Woke up at like 3:30PM and laid in bed thinking about all the things I must do so I could graduate. Then had a great dinner amoung the few people I talk to on campus (except for one person) and 2 new faces.

No comments: