Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Recap for the month of October...

Love Life: It sucks.
The kid is out of the picture I punched him in the face, I wasn't in the right mind state.
The guy in buffalo is also out of the picture he stopped writing so I stopped writing too.
The ex is kinda like out of focus I would say.
The fling is over he just kept stating thats all it is and was to arrogant to deal with so he's out too.
I had a crush. I told him I had a crush. And that's how far it got nothing more.

School: Sucks.
I have over slept through classes and dismissed others. If I miss one more senior seminar class I will be dropped from the class and I will be one semester behind for graduation. It would suck if because of sleeping through my alarm one more time I will have an extra semester I can not afford to take, I will not be able to graduate.

Money: Still Sucks but getting better.
I finally have a job so I can be stable some how in my life.

Friends: Cosi Cosi (italian: so so)
Group A: It's pretty good but I feel like something is going on between my friends and when everything is out in the open it's not gonna be nice at all. 
Group B: IDK. With one person in the group things are getting back to before but just with that one person.

Family: Distant.

No comments: