Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Mental Updating

I haven't really spoke on some stuff I have on my mind right now besides this whole death thing. I find myself a very insecure person and I am extremely sensitive but I have to make a stand at some point. I love my friends they are the greatest people in my life right now. I love them and they apparently love me too. I am closer with one than the other. She is very blunt and honest. These are characteristics that other people might hate but these are the things I love about her whatever she has to say she says it. Recently I have had the feeling that I usually get that I annoy her and usually I ask her and she just gets more annoyed. I feel like everything I say or do is stupid and most of the time I tell her something she becomes very defensive for no reason. I don't know how to approach her on this issue and it's starting to bother me. The point is that right now I feel like I need her more than I have ever had before but I don't know how to ask because I don't know how to put it in words and I don't know what I need. So how can she help me?
I feel like my friends advice always helps me it gives me two great minds to look at things with. But its very hard to read them (apparently I'm an open book) on things like when they feel sad, mad, or ok. Things that when your close to people you should know but I feel like I don't know these things and its getting hard to look them and feel like their friend. I love them and losing their friendship would be devastating which is why I'm dreading graduation.

p.s. If you read this I need a hug that might do it I don't know...

No comments: