Saturday, October 17, 2009

Public Service Memo and the rest of my day

So last night I got duper wasted for those few I called I don't know what I said so please dont hold it against me and if u can forward the message back to me that would be great lol.


Today I spent the day with the always insightful Krusader Vulkan. We talked raped some Internet at a lil low key spot and was directed to the best steak sandwich I've had in a while maybe it's cuz I'm already use to it up in lil DR. Either way it was great. So since V is always taking pics of other people we decide to go for a walk through the
area and take some pics of him it was pretty dope and my pics weren't
all bad I'm learning here people.

Crazy shit happened we were walking in the Avenue A/Bowery area and I'm fucking with my cam and someone runs past me in a leather jacket a hoodie and shades I didn't really look at him cuz of the cam fucking V goes like o shit that was just Scott Cudi I'm like stop playing man
I'm like you know I love that nigga thats not funny. SMFH it was fucking Cudi so close man I'm gonna meet him goal for 2010!

(really slow)La la la la la la KID CuDi!!!

Jess Star

No comments: