Friday, October 02, 2009

I love this… K-I-D!

Freestyle with 88 Keys from KidCudi.com on Vimeo.




I don't know why I just love his music. I love his down to earth vibe from the interviews that I have read and seen. I'm not his E-Stalker but I have seen a few clips that have really made me want to meet him in real life. It's a goal now Celebs I'll like to meet list (not in this order) and there are reasons:

Jay- Z: just to see if his success rubs off.

Drake Lil' Wayne: to see how tall he really is and to smack for his wackiness, and stealing drake's soul.

50-Cent: just to see how crazy he really is…seriously.

Kid Cudi: Censored ;) (owwwww) nah I love his work as an Artist.

Kanye West: to see how far he fell off the track.

Mike Posner: He's just hot.

Travis McCoy: Just so that he can give me a new tattoo.

Travis Barker: To see if he knows that he's officially black lol.

Big Sean & Mike Posner: at the same time they just look like so much fun.

Chris Brown: To plot the next beating.

These are just the ones that popped up right now. Well this Microsoft word posting shit is the shit.

PS. world hanging out with exes is not always a bad thing…

No comments: