Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ok so...

So I'm a Gym Class Heroes fan idk I was online (while at work) and stumbled on to this.

Johnny Cupcakes LA shoppe: Webisode #5 from Johnny Cupcakes on Vimeo.


I Love Travi and I love Johnny Cupcakes. Johnny Cupcakes is like a remarkable brand and I hope that all their expansion brings them success. I think they need to open a store in NY shit I would quit my job to work there lol. SERIOUSLY. I love Cupcakes and I love t-shirts this man started a brand out his house and now has executed an unbelieveable fan base and success his business plan was ridiculous and he came at a perfect time with his product smart business.

If I tried doing a tee shirt brand right now it would flop for 3 reasons.
1. T- shirts are no longer the highlight of an outfit.
2. Jackets and simple, classic, military, and styled attire is the come up right now.
3. To make a great product you have to take the loses early but be able to stand out at the end.

I might not have the motivation or time now but if I truely had the time and wanted to really do the whole design thing I'm sure I can come up with it.

No comments: