Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankgiving...

...it was actually good. I hate going home. This Thanksgiving was a good one though I had such a good day. I woke up cooked some food for the family, I then hungout in my house with the them until like around 6 I dropped off food for an old friend that wasn't spending the day without loved ones. Then I hungout with one of my good friends that has shown me that our friendship is more important than bullshit. then we went and purchased our drink for the evening and headed to our normal hangout spot. There I saw some people I hadn't seen in awhile we drank and enjoyed ourselves. My buddy showed up and told me how much he missed me. This was a first. I saw a new side to him. I think this was the spark I was looking for but the only problem is there is no way it can get serious. It was a great day. It was a day I could actually give thanks about.

I did do some dumb things though. I hit up my friends even though I was trying to hold back. Then I hit up this crush I had like 2 weeks ago that has faded since then and told him if he wanted to be my fuck buddy. I know what was I thinking the convo went like "Oh, I don't like you anymore but do you wanna be my fuck buddy? No one has to know." Thats where I'm leaving this conversation at (I don't even know how I'm gonna act towards him now). I work all day for the next 3 days so see you guys on Monday when I'm bored at work alone.

No comments: