Monday, November 24, 2008

Maybe its me ...

Everyone wants to leave except me! Let me explain I mean I want to graduate and I want to leave school but I don't want to lose these two great people. They have been there for me more than my friends in the past. They have stood by me whenever I have needed them to no questions asked. I don't want to leave this place a lose these close friends or drift apart from them its hard for me to keep friends... It hard living on the same street and keep a friend I can just imagine how hard it's going to be to keep friends that are gonna be miles away. This has been eating me up inside with a constant fear of May, not not graduating, not my senior project but this. They are like my sisters even if they don't accept it to me they will be secretly.(Well not anymore.)

3 comments:

serenissima said...

'They are like my sisters even if they don't accept it to me they will be secretly.(Well not anymore.'

what? what does this say? it doesnt make sense...

KickStar said...

Lol I was done but I think the intention was that you guys are like my sisters and no matter how far we grow apart yea will still be fams (secretly just incase ya don't wanna see that way lol) and the not anymore part was like it won't be a secret cuz I just put it up on here.

serenissima said...

oooooooh
got it

we will ALWAYS be family!