Monday, February 09, 2009

So on friday I told person 1 who I trusted for all my life 1 thing that wasn't denfensive, nothing bad, nothing I was told I couldn't say and it was posted on the web. Person 1 is so fucking stupid because they never understand anything they mistake everything at the moment. Person 1 kept presuring me into breaking I told them to leave me alone about it and they waited 3 hrs and continued on so I cracked and told.

I figured it doesn't say anything bad I wasn't told don't say anything about it and I only told the person about that one post. They got really upset and wouldn't speak to me. I continued on to tell them don't blame person 2 or hold anything against them because it doesn't say anything and its not their fault.

So saturday I told person 2 what I did and I apologized they said they weren't mad but they wanted to think about it and they will let me know. Its now been 2 days and a hello was said and nothing else. The anxeity is killing me. This is the longest I've spent without speaking to person 2 and I think its gonna be a long time before they speak to me. I know they secretly hate how I act and many things that make me who I am. I apologized once and im not apologizing again and all I can do is wait. Nothing more can be done until they feel they should speak to me.

Today a lot was learned and as much as it hurts all I can do is realize that maybe its about that time.

I don't do things to annoy or bother people, things just happen, maybe I'm just an annoying person.

No comments: