Sunday, February 08, 2009

Cleaning

I cleaned the entire place lets see how long it takes to get all fucked up again...
Update:
So its slowly but surely making its way back 1 bowl at a time. I don't do things to get recognition. I didn't clean it before because I felt that I changed the trash bags so much and I always change the dirty pad bags that over flow in the bathroom when I don't even get that shit. I don't think I deserve a fucking medal but a thank you was very greatly appreciated today. I hate asking people to do things so today I sat and explained why I cleaned to someone and I don't think they didn't really understood what I said..

ps. horoscope
If you wait long enough, you'll become stronger and more patient without much effort. Be aware not to be too arrogant, stay critical of your own behaviour. If you feel in good spirits, know that it's got nothing to do with folly or joking around...

No comments: